RE: AM: email marketing; opt-in or out?

To:     ad-market
Subject:     RE: AM: email marketing; opt-in or out?
Date:     Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:08:44 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Web Trend reporting is one of the
services that we offer.  It is an extremely flexable product which allows
very refined, customized reports.  To see an example monthly report,
please see

	user: guest
	pass: netra

What you will see here, is the default template which includes everything.
Commonly, and organization will request several reports, one for
marketing, one for administration, one for technical, etc.

I second the motion that it is a good product.  If you have many sites one
one UNIX server, you also might want to check out Lumberjack

Best Wishes,
Tracy Bryson