AM: RE: Internet Advertising

To:     "'David Park'" <>, "''" <>
Subject:     AM: RE: Internet Advertising
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <>
Date:     Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:51:13 -0500
Cc:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <>

On Sunday, January 11, 1998 10:40 PM, David Park [] wrote:

> Hello,
> A group of classmates and I are currently doing a two-week research project
> for our class High Tech Entrepreneurship.  The topic of our research project
> is Internet advertising.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can
> get good resources about both the current advertising models that are used
> and the trends in advertising?
> Cheers,
> David

In addition to Mark & Tom's comments, a few additional
sources on Internet advertising and models follow. Each
of these sites has various sub-sections. I am sure that I
missed some solid resources but this should offer up good
info. and... keep you busy for awhile.

Additionally, I have copied our advertising/marketing
discussion group in the hopes that some might have other
resources here-

Good luck!

Mitch Arnowitz
Netpreneur Program

Internet Advertising Bureau
Advertising Age
Adweek Online
Internet Advertising Practices
DMA -- Direct Marketing Association,
Newspaper Association of American
CyberAtlas Advertising Page
Internet Advertising Resource Guide- Research Page
Net Profit Magazine- Online Advertising Studies
Channel Seven
The Zeff Group's Online Advertising Resources

LinkExchange Digest