AM: RE: Internet Advertising

To:     "'David Park'" <dpark@law.harvard.edu>, "'netpreneurs@netpreneur.org'" <netpreneurs@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: RE: Internet Advertising
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:51:13 -0500
Cc:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>

On Sunday, January 11, 1998 10:40 PM, David Park [SMTP:dpark@law.harvard.edu] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A group of classmates and I are currently doing a two-week research project
> for our class High Tech Entrepreneurship.  The topic of our research project
> is Internet advertising.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can
> get good resources about both the current advertising models that are used
> and the trends in advertising?
>
> Cheers,
> David

David-

In addition to Mark & Tom's comments, a few additional
sources on Internet advertising and models follow. Each
of these sites has various sub-sections. I am sure that I
missed some solid resources but this should offer up good
info. and... keep you busy for awhile.

Additionally, I have copied our advertising/marketing
discussion group in the hopes that some might have other
resources here-

Good luck!

Mitch Arnowitz
Netpreneur Program