AM: Fw: ONLINE-ADS>> AdTech: West Coverage - Report From the Floor, #1

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Fw: ONLINE-ADS>> AdTech: West Coverage - Report From the Floor, #1
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:59:32 -0500

Hey Folks-

A short note to pass along the first installment of a special
series for the Online Advertising Discussion List. The list's moderator
(Richard Hoy) is reporting to the list from AdTech's west coast show.

Richard Hoy is filing 10 reports from the show, today's is the first. As
you know, AdTech is about everything in technology & advertising.
In this installment, Richard previews several of the luminaries he
will be interviewing this week (the list took a vote on who he should
interview at the show!).

If you want to catch the rest of the series, subscribe instructions
are at the end of this post-

Enjoy-

Mitch Arnowitz
mailto:marnowitz@morino.org