AM: Ad-market Beer and Peanets

To:     ad-marketing@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Ad-market Beer and Peanets
From:     Linda Kolker <lkolker@erols.com>
Date:     Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:22:23 -0500

I've just joined this list--can't believe I missed out on it for so long.
Anyhow, AM'ers might find the New Media Society Cybersuds meetings to be
what you're looking for. Last week we had Bernie Doetz of Motley Fool and
Ray Kingman of Thomson Consumer services talk about generating revenues from
investor-related sites.

In a few days I'll post info on our February 3 meeting coming up at George
Mason.

Linda
LeapFrog Solutions
Board of Directors, New Media Society of Washington
v. 301-593-8545  f.301-593-8058