Re: AM: Should non-profits solicit donations through banner ads?

To:     <ad-marketing@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: Should non-profits solicit donations through banner ads?
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:01:45 -0500

Ross:

What I know about marketing is more direct mail
oriented than broadcast, so I have a fairly basic
question.

When a radio/tv station runs a PSA for a non-profit,
does it count as donation for tax purposes?  If so,
how is a value placed on the ad presentation? How
would this work on the 'net?

Andrew Forbes