AM: survey / registration software

To:     "'netpreneurs@netpreneur.org'" <netpreneurs@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: survey / registration software
From:     Sean Parker <sean@crosswalk.com>
Date:     Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:27:47 -0500
Cc:     "'ad-marketing@netpreneur.org'" <ad-marketing@netpreneur.org>

I am looking for an integrated package that allows users to be registered for
access to restricted members only areas of a site.  It should also automate the
process of creating form based surveys for collecting information from these
users.  Ideally it would integrate with Oracle database and/or provide
presentation options for compiling and outputting survey data.

I'm also looking for a piece of software that can track each user (via cookies,
log analysis, etc) as they navigate your site, and perhaps even take responses
from questions posed in forms or banner ad's throughout the site.  I have heard
that software with this functionality existed, though I could be wrong.

Thanks a lot!

Sean Parker