AM: What could a sponsored channel on FedCast/PointCast go for?

To:     ad-market
Subject:     AM: What could a sponsored channel on FedCast/PointCast go for?
From:     advertiz@wt.infi.net
Date:     Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:40:39 -0500

I would stick to $25-$40 CPM or $1-$2 per click through.  That seems to
be within the range of most sites from what I've read and from the
people I've talked to.  Or, you can calculate a flat sponsorship rate
based on either of the above to simply things for the client.
--
Christy Kochan
Interactive Advertising Manager