Re: AM: Need for database help

To:     netpreneurs@netpreneur.org, jeffm@crosslink.net
Subject:     Re: AM: Need for database help
From:     "CHRIS CHILDERS" <chris_childers@hotmail.com>
Date:     Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:01:17 PST
Cc:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

Jeff,
I am very knowledgable about the questions that you may have with access
and web query design.  I would be more than happy to assist you.  (I am
writing to you from Microsoft Web TechEd conference, Palm Springs
California.)

Please email me at chris.childers@twisttop.com.

Chris Childers
TwistTop Interactive Inc.