AM: Tag lines

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Tag lines
From:     Ted Ritter <tritter@erols.com>
Date:     Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:39:18 -0500

Mitch suggested I forward this note too the whole crew.

Ted
Dear Tom,

Thought I would throw my 2 cents in on this one.  The bottom-line is
that none of the tag lines "grab" me.  The most interesting one is

> 11. Office products from the web to your doodstep

and I assume that "doodstep" is a typo and not a new type of Country
line dance.  Seriously, this line has motion to it which I think is
important for your business.  However, here are some of my own
thoughts.  Please note, I am not an advertising type even though I play
one on TV.....

1) AtYourOffice whenever and wherever you need us
2) AtYourOffice - we're the largest source of office products focused on
the smallest businesses
3) AtYourOffice - efficiency, selection, and price - the solution for
small businesses
4) AtYourOffice - AtYourService, 24,0000 products, 24 hours a day, all
for one business - yours!
5) AtYourOffice - The small business owners choice for office products
and solutions

I hope that this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
Ted Ritter