AM: Internet Salesman

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Internet Salesman
From:     Frank Sietzen <sietzen@erols.com>
Date:     Sun, 08 Feb 1998 15:40:33 -0800

Greetings to the group!
I wonder if any of you know of a good salesperson that can sell advertising
on a web site. I say a person, other than a firm, because I think a
freelancer might be a better fit with the project we're considering. Anyone
out there know of a good, self-starting, net-savvy salesperson?
Thanks.
Frank Sietzen
Aerospace FYI
sietzen@erols.com