AM: In Search of a Good Niche List Brokers

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: In Search of a Good Niche List Brokers
From:     Bridget Robey <brobey@perproject.com>
Date:     Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:50:31 -0500

Would welcome any and all resources/recommendations from the group.

At present, I'm looking to rent/purchase:

1) a list of individuals who own/use Progress Software products (nationwide)
2) a list of area Human Resource and Marketing Director types (various
industries)

The outcome of this inquiry could be of future assistance to the entire
group.  I'll be happy to post all worthwhile responses/resources I/we
receive so that each of you will have a master file copy for future reference.

Thanks in advance.

Bridget,

Bridget Robey
Pager:    800-921-6336