AM: A partnership not made in heaven but .. made from the Netrepreneur mailing list

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:45:19 -0500
Cc:     "'jdavidson@interguru.com'" <jdavidson@interguru.com>

Folks-

Enclosed is a post recently sent into the Netpreneur's Talk the Talk
discussion group. Joe Davidson met his web-site partner through
Talk the Talk list and they are now looking for Beta testers- very
neat stuff!

Joe and his partner have site, product & marketing questions.
Perhaps some in our group want to test drive this product or
service and offer feedback, I know Joe would appreciate it!
Please send feedback directly to Joe and not the list.

Joe's address: mailto:jdavidson@interguru.com.

Thanks!
Mitch