AM: Resources for Locating Niche Market Lists

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Resources for Locating Niche Market Lists
From:     Bridget Robey <brobey@perproject.com>
Date:     Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:58:11 -0500

Hi Everyone!

To anyone who made a suggestion; thanks! Following is a master list of all the recommendations I received from the group. Keep this on file for future reference.

Note: I didn't necessarily contact ALL of these suggestions and the commentary being included with each is "in the words of the submitter" not mine.

GENERAL MISC. RESOURCES
American List Counsel
1-800-252-5478 and ask for their list catalog entitled, "The Only Mailing List
Catalog You Need". Their catalog contains10,000 mailing lists sorted by
category. and don't forget to ask your specific questions.

The company that makes the product you are trying to service.

Frank McGowan, Information Researcher
Director
INFORMATION ORACLE
PO BOX 66254
Albany, NY 12206
24hr Fax:518-458-2920
email: infopower@mindless.com
http://home.att.net/~oracles/index.html

LIST BROKERS
Gil Terriberry
DCMG--Direct Contact Marketing Group
Tel: 505-285-4160
E-Mail: dcmg@7cities.net

Adam Van Wye
Mailing Lists, Inc.
Tel: 301-864-5478

Stacie Nester
Tel: 203-778-8700 x109

Database America (201-476-2000)

Computer Intelligence in Boston, MA

Try Klem Cost @ KM lists. He's a great guy though his company requires
advance payment. I have had good response from their lists with a
relatively low reject rate. Be prepared to do some editing on the lists as
the truncation sometimes leaves you with unsightly abbreviations. Anyway,
his number is (800) 635-5833.

MARKETING DIRECTORS
American Marketing Association

Direct Marketing Association (212-768-7277)

HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORS
SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management)

PROGRESS SOFTWARE
The company, Progress, itself

There is a NY association known as IEEE with your software target market
as a part of the membership. (212)705-7768.

Bridget,
Bridget Robey
PerProject.Com
[Managing Internet and Integrated Marketing Projects on a Per Project Basis]
Pager: 800-921-6336
Tel/Fax: 703-938-2691
E-Mail: brobey@perproject.com