AM: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups

To:     ad-market
Subject:     AM: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups
From:     jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com
Date:     Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:15:41 -0500

I attended one or two Eagle Club functions last year but I
haven't heard anything from them since the first of this year.
Does anyone know the status of the Eagle Club?

Does anyone know of other regional on or off-line
networking groups (in our space) for high-tech mktg. &
sales folks?

I will keep a running tally of responses, groups and will report
back/summarize for our group.

Thanks,

Jeanne O'Kelley

Jeanne O'Kelley
(703)827-0638ext144
jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com
www.blueprint-technologies.com
Tools and technologies for leveraging component-based
development.