AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups

To:     "''" <>, "" <>
Subject:     AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <>
Date:     Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:36:43 -0500

I don't know whats up with the Eagles Club, perhaps someone from this
group can write in & let us know. To answer your other question, there
are several networking groups in the Washington area worth checking

A complete calendar of regional events can be found at:

A few additional groups:

Northern Va Technology Council

The Netpreneur Programs

The New Media Society

American Marketing Assn- DC Chapter
High Tech SIG

Capital PC User Group SIG

Capital Telecommunications Professionals

Who did I miss?

Mitch Arnowitz

On Tuesday, February 24, 1998 3:16 PM, wrote:

> I attended one or two Eagle Club functions last year but I
> haven't heard anything from them since the first of this year.
> Does anyone know the status of the Eagle Club?
> Does anyone know of other regional on or off-line
> networking groups (in our space) for high-tech mktg. &
> sales folks?
> I will keep a running tally of responses, groups and will report
> back/summarize for our group.
> Thanks,
> Jeanne O'Kelley
> Jeanne O'Kelley
> (703)827-0638ext144
> Tools and technologies for leveraging component-based
> development.

Re: AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups, Bob Bailey