AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups

To:     "'jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com'" <jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com>, "ad-marketing@netpreneur.org" <ad-marketing@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:36:43 -0500

Jeanne-

I don't know whats up with the Eagles Club, perhaps someone from this
group can write in & let us know. To answer your other question, there
are several networking groups in the Washington area worth checking
out.

A complete calendar of regional events can be found at:

http://netpreneur.org/calendar/calendar.htm

A few additional groups:

Northern Va Technology Council
http://www.nvtc.org/nvtc0/event_menu.html

PressPlay
http://www.pressplay.com

The Netpreneur Programs
http://netpreneur.org

The New Media Society
http://www.nmsi.org/

American Marketing Assn- DC Chapter
High Tech SIG
http://ama-dc.org

Capital PC User Group SIG
http://www.cpcug.org/user/internet

Capital Telecommunications Professionals
http://www.ctpva.com

Who did I miss?

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org