Re: AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups

To:     "marnowitz@morino.org" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: RE: Eagles Club & other high tech. sales & marketing groups
From:     Bob Bailey <ebiz@usa.net>
Date:     Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:44:10 -0500
Cc:     "'jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com'" <jokelley@blueprint-technologies.com>, "ad-marketing@netpreneur.org" <ad-marketing@netpreneur.org>

Mitch,

I fwded Jeanne's note to Ganesh and will call Andy when I get a chance.

...Bob

At 2/25/98 01:36 PM, Mitch Arnowitz wrote:
>Jeanne-
>
>I don't know whats up with the Eagles Club, perhaps someone from this
>group can write in & let us know. To answer your other question, there
>are several networking groups in the Washington area worth checking
>out.

|                     ebiz                         |
|       "Power, Presence, Persuasion"              |
| Bob Bailey                                       |
| 528 Ashford Road            301.587.3447         |
| Suite 1000                  301.587.faxx (-3299) |
| Silver Spring MD 20910      800.707.ebiz (-3240) |
|           mailto:ebiz@usa.net                    |
|      http://www.speakers.com/ebiz.html           |