AM: ad sales help needed

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: ad sales help needed
From:     rothstein@isismedia.com (Isis Interactive)
Date:     Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:41:09 -0500

We work with a non-profit association planning to launch a web site
partially paid for by commercial underwriting (PBS style) and
advertising.  They are looking for someone with relevant experience to
help them on a commission basis---either an indivudal or company.  Let
me know if you are interested and I will forward to the organization.

--Joe Rothstein
Isis Interactive
rothstein@isismedia.com