AM: @d:tech Advertising & Marketing Scholarship, 3/31 deadline

To:     "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: @d:tech Advertising & Marketing Scholarship, 3/31 deadline
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:44:54 -0500

Folks-

The following post comes from the I-Sales Digest. You
might want to pass this along to students you know of
that are studying advertising & marketing. Deadline here
is March 31.

mailto:marnowitz@morino.org

// -- BULLETIN BOARD -- //

From: "Steve O'Keefe" <IPS@olympus.net>
Subject: @d:tech Scholarships Offered

The @d:tech Conference and Expo is seeking applications from
students studying advertising or marketing for its annual @d:tech
Scholarship Awards. A minimum of four undergraduate and four
graduate scholarships will be awarded, ranging in value from $1000
to $2500. There is no application fee, and entries must be
submitted in digital format by March 31, 1998. We appreciate your
help in passing this notice along to interested parties.

To qualify for an @d:tech Scholarship, students must submit a paper
not to exceed 4000 words on the business uses of the Internet.

Please visit http://www.ad-tech.com for more details. Co-sponsored
by the American Academy of Advertising, @d:tech Scholarship
submissions are judged by a committee of marketing professors and
advertising executives.

Winners will be notified April 17 and announced at @d:tech Chicago,
May 6-8.

@d:tech is the world's leading conference and exposition dedicated
to exploring how digital technologies and the Internet are
impacting marketing, advertising, public relations and commerce.
Co-Hosted by Rich Karlgaard of Forbes ASAP and Chuck Martin of the
Digital Estate Group @d:tech Chicago will take place at the Hyatt
Regency, May 6-8. Guest speakers include the CEOs of five major
online directories: Infoseek, HotBot, eXcite, Lycos, and Yahoo!,
along with keynote speakers from USA Today, ESPN Internet Ventures,
Microsoft, CKS, Intel and IBM, among others.

For application instructions or more information, please visit the
web site:

http://www.ad-tech.com

Or contact:

Graham Rashkind