AM: African-American Virtual Community

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: African-American Virtual Community
From:     Gary Puckrein <GPuckrein@avs.americanvisions.com>
Date:     Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:36:44 -0500

March 19, 1998

To: Netpreneur

From: Gary Puckrein, President, AVS Online

Re: African-American Virtual Community

We are an African-American virtual community.  Our service was built as
part of a business alliance with the Thomson Corporation--a large
publishing conglomerate.

Our service has over 1.5 million full-text articles, forums, chatting,
listservs, stream audio, polling, virtual classrooms, newsletters,
electronic email archiving and indexing.

We are looking to develop relationships with other netprenuers.  We are
also open to ideas and suggestions about how we might develop our
service.  I have attached our url, and invite folks to have a look at
our web site.
Title: Welcome to American Visions Society
Afrocentric Banner Exchange

Welcome to AVS' African-American Virtual Community!
worldban.gif (21428 bytes)
[FrontPage Image Map Component]

[ad-marketing/oldarchives/avsbroadcast.htm]