AM: Price per visitor ad model

To:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Subject:     AM: Price per visitor ad model
From:     "Joe Bous" <joe@trax.com>
Date:     Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:01:51 -0500
CC:     ad-market <ad-market@netpreneur.org>

Hello All,

I am new to this list so please forgive me if this is atopic that has
already been discussed.

What is the market price/cost per visitor that is charged by online
marketing companies?

What are your thought on the direction of this price per visitor model?

What web sites are interested in this model?

Any other comments about marketing models besides impressions CMP.

Thanks,
Joe Bous