AM: Rosalind Resnick weighs in on Telogy's list quandary

To:     "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Rosalind Resnick weighs in on Telogy's list quandary
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:50:08 -0500

Brian, et al-

Enclosed is Rolalind Resnick's response to our current (email)
list discussion. Rosalind runs the well known opt-in email list
company; NetCreations http://www.netcreations.com. Rosalind
is an expert in list marketing.

It looks like Rosalind is in favor of Brian offering 2 lists, 1 for
managers and 1 for engineers. Read the enclosed conversation
from the bottom up, Rosalind's comment is interesting.

Are Brian's problems solved? Comments? Thoughts?
______________________________
Mitch Arnowitz
mailto:marnowitz@morino.org

Rosalind replied:

<marnowitz@morino.org>
> To:            <rosalind@netcreations.com>
> Subject:       Re: a question from Netpreneur Program's ad-marketing list
> Date:          Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:40:47 -0500

> Thanks Rosalind.
>
> This Netpreneur wants to use the same list and needs to
> appeal to both engineers and decision makers. Any quick
> words on how he might do this?
>
> Mitch

> > From: Rosalind Resnick <rosalind@netcreations.com>
> > To: Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
> > Subject: Re: a question from Netpreneur Program's ad-marketing list
> > Date: Monday, March 23, 1998 11:56 AM
> >
> > Thanks, Mitch! Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to me that
> > your friend could simply set up two lists -- one for managers, the
> > other for engineers.
> >
> > Rosalind

 Rosalind Resnick