AM: RE: Fw: Telogy's list quandary

To:     <owner-ad-market@netpreneur.org>, "Marilyn Daly" <marilyndaly@earthlink.net>, <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: RE: Fw: Telogy's list quandary
From:     "David J. Simonetti" <djs@projix.com>
Date:     Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:18:34 -0500

I chimed in on this discussion earlier and I have read all of the other
being overlooked.  Product Managers in this business are not what I would
consider classic "marketing types."  Most of them are engineers/developers
who are more interested in working with people than with themselves.  Thus
they are more apt to be technically savvy than a "product marketer" who
would be more interested in jargon and potential for TV air time purchases.
To me, the real question is, how do you get both groups a proportionate
amount of the information in each category?  You may decide that two lists
are necessary but, the content will likely be the same not accounting for
some skew toward the intended audience.

David

David J. Simonetti
Projix Corporation

"What the hell's a Marketeer?"
http://www.projix.com

Alpert

> marketing/business

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Simonetti;David;J.;
FN:David J. Simonetti
ORG:Projix Corporation;
TITLE:CEO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(202) 986-1680
TEL;WORK;FAX:(202) 986-0864
ADR;WORK:;;1601 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 803;Washington;DC;20009-1035;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1601 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 803=0D=0AWashington, DC 20009-1035=0D=0AUn=
ited States of America
URL:http://206.246.126.52
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:djs@projix.com
REV:19980205T180157Z