AM: URL for Telogy email list discussion

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: URL for Telogy email list discussion
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:41:46 -0400

Folks-

Brian of Telogy Networks, Inc. recently posted a summary for our
conversation on email lists. For this recap/summary and original thread,
please visit the ad-market area of the Netpreneur web-site, found at:

	http://netpreneur.org/connect/am

Do you have appropriate content for the ad-market area of the web-site
that we can all benefit from?
Contact me: mailto:marnowitz@morino.org

Thanks, hope you have a great weekend-

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org