AM: 'A Moniker to Put Us on the Tech Map?'

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: 'A Moniker to Put Us on the Tech Map?'
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:44:09 -0400

Folks-

Today's Post has an interesting article on the history and process
of naming or branding our region. I know Jim Pierobon and a few
others in the group were involved in this piece. The article includes
a link, allowing you to cast your own vote for moniker.

The article 'A Moniker to Put Us on the Tech Map?' can be found
at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/frompost/april98/silicon17.htm

Mitch