AM: I thought AM was a forum for discussing ideas.

Subject:     AM: I thought AM was a forum for discussing ideas.
From:     Jim Harmon <>
Date:     Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:17:38 -0400

I thought AM was a forum for discussing ideas.

Not a capture list for SPAM.

I recieved this message this morning:

Subject:   Re: AM: marketing online to teens
   Date:   Tue, 21 Apr 1998 05:28:48 -0400
   From:   Paul <>
     To:   Jim Harmon <>

Fellow Entrepreneur,

Thank you for your interest in the most unique and
revolutionary start-up company you may ever see.
It has an incredible line of prodducts/services and

<-- note:  I NEVER requested this information, and this was sent
	   as a "reply" to my post to an UNRELATED AM user's
	   question.  I find this highly unwelcomed behavior. -Jim>

I'm writing to you because I found a company that's about to make
We'll soon control every wire entering the homes and small businesses.
are on the verge of ending the reign of Microsoft
and dependency on the personal computer.

My associates and I are working with Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle,
to put the Internet in every home in America for about the cost of
a VCR. We have a plug-and-play device that will turn your TV into an
interactive video center, where you can search the web while you
watch TV and chat with your friends simultaneously.

In addition, we are going to make every possible computer application
accessible over the Internet. This has been a dream of Larry Ellison's
the last decade and now it's a reality. The team we've put together is
unbeatable: Oracle, Netscape, UUNET, Cisco, WorldCom, Sun Microsystems,
IBM have all formed alliances with Big Planet, Inc.,
a leading Internet service company. Everyone in the industry knows
this is the future and everyone is calling us for our connections.

Ultimately, we will receive commissions on every wire that enters the
or small business: telecom, cable, energy, cellular, home security, and
much more. This is the easiest moneymaking venture I've seen in my 10
of business. You've got the best of both worlds, with a brand new start-
up operation backed by multi-billion dollar companies who know the

Steve Young, 49ers quarterback, is on the Board of Directors of Big
Every time a Steve Young Calling Card is sold through Big
Planet, his Forever Young Foundation will receive a percentage. This is
such a great cause.

The top representatives with the company backing this venture have
over a half a million dollars annually. I can show you proof
of that. But more importantly, now we're talking about a seven-figure
recurring income stream over decades for the team I'm putting together.

This is a total home run. Imagine if you got paid a big chunk of money
every person you put on the Internet. Then consider how much more money
that would be if you got paid a small percentage of their monthly usage
fee. THEN think about getting paid on every single purchase they make
the Internet! That's what we have, but it's so much more than we can

I'm building an InterNetwork. I'm NOT looking for investors. We already
have everything in place. This is the most heavily capitalized start up
history. I'm looking for people who want to work with me and have
some fun. If you want to find out exactly how this works, contact me at
of the numbers below and tell me the best time to reach you.

Contact me NOW, because I'm putting my team together
over the next few days. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

Your next step is to complete the BIG Planet Agreement
form and submit it to the Company with your credit card
payment of $25 for the BIG Planet Rep Kit.

Contact me for my BIG Planet online ID#.

Paul Duplessis
Tel: 703-430-3407
Fax: 703-430-0577

Can You Retire Before You Die? Learn how...
1. Call for a 7-min presentation 801-345-9650
2. Send an email to
3. The Company site:
4. Team site

   Jim Harmon                           The Telephone Connection                          Rockville, Maryland

Re: AM: I thought AM was a forum for discussing ideas., Ken Peters