AM: recent post that you may have rec'd-

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: recent post that you may have rec'd-
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:01:56 -0400

Folks-

Recently, some of you received an unsolicited post from a member of
this group. I am sending along a short note to let you know that this
post has been delt with. Thanks to all that brought this to my attention.

I apologize for the intrusion. Once I get my ducks in order here, I'll
report back to the group. And now back to our regularly scheduled
discussion...

Thanks-

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org