AM: Re: need your input for AM post

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Re: need your input for AM post
From:     Christy Kochan <advertiz@wt.infi.net>
Date:     Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:36:17 +0000

For the most part, our existing print sales staff sells our banner ads.
We have received some business from Real Media (NY) on several different
models: a CPM basis, click-through and transaction based.  We are in the
process of applying for affiliate-ship with DoubleClick.  They have a
fairly demanding list of the criteria required of your website before
they will accept your site as an affiliate and therefore sell on your
site's behalf.  Any of those types of relationships that you can develop
can only help your business.

--
Christy Kochan
Interactive Advertising Manager