AM: Advertising sales channels, broadly defined

To:     ad-market
Subject:     AM: Advertising sales channels, broadly defined
From:     lynne@dcorbit.net
Date:     Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:30:59 -0400

We are a start up Network in which we have aggregated Web Sites that are
focused on Washington, D.C. themed content, primarily political and public
affairs.  All of the sites in the D.C. Orbit Network are part of the
Netpreneur community, some based here in Washington and others headquarters
elsewhere.

We regard advertising and sponsorships as a way to support the Network
Sites in the delivery of high quality and timely Washington-focused content.

In line with previous comments, we concur that it is a tough sell and look
forward to sharing our experiences as we go forward.

Lynne D. Filderman
D.C. Orbit, LLC
The Web Network of Washington's Influentials
http://www.dcorbit.net
tel: 703.404.1906  fax: 703.404.1907