AM: Montgomery County presence

To:     marnowitz@morino.org
Subject:     AM: Montgomery County presence
From:     Bioscimktg <Bioscimktg@aol.com>
Date:     Sun, 3 May 1998 15:03:44 EDT
Cc:     netpreneurs@netpreneur.org, ad-market@netpreneur.org

We are organizaing a couple of biz/tech events in Montgomery County, Maryland
and would like to coordinate or participate in a smaller extension of this
group.  Keep us posted of interest expressed.

Niki Faldemolaei
Innovative Marketing Group
bioscimktg@aol.com
http://www.imgcreative.com
Phone: 301-365-7320
Fax: 301-365-7321

M.C. Business Fair, June 9&10, 1998
CyberLounge has (3) available display tables for $500/ea wi/phone lines
available (shared tables ok).