Re: AM: Knowing Someone

To:     Bridget Robey <brobey@perproject.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Knowing Someone
From:     Jeff MacConnell <jeffm@crosslink.net>
Date:     Mon, 04 May 1998 12:25:21 -0400
CC:     "marnowitz@morino.org" <marnowitz@morino.org>, "'netpreneurs@netpreneur.org'" <netpreneurs@netpreneur.org>, "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>

Bridget, et. al.;

An informal m/a "mixer" is a great idea, but I'd suggest that the occasions be on
a monthly basis vs. quarterly, since it takes several opportunities to really get
(met and) "mixed", and in our business, things are happening so fast that meeting
quarterly would seem more like an annual class reunion.  Granted, we're all short
of calendar space, but I think that supports monthlies also, since if we miss one
or two, we're not completely unlooped.

-Jeff MacConnell
IDeal Destinations, Inc.