AM: Lets meet! Intelligent Interaction's Yale Brown & team to brief AM 5/14 @ 6:00pm

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Lets meet! Intelligent Interaction's Yale Brown & team to brief AM 5/14 @ 6:00pm
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 4 May 1998 13:52:42 -0400

Folks-

Do you know Yale Brown? Yale is co-founder and president
of Alexandria, VA based Intelligent Interactions Corporation
http://www.ipe.com. Intelligent Interactions is a developer
of database technology & one of the regions hottest
marketing netpreneurs.

Customers and partnerships for it's flagship Adfinity and
dbCOMMERCE products include Motley Fool,
Mecklermedia, RealNetworks, OMI and IBM.

Intelligent Interactions has just been acquired, in a stock-for-
stock acquisition, by 24/7 Media, Inc.
http://www.247media.com. 24/7 is one of the largest
advertising networks and is the result of a recent merger
of Petry Interactive, Katz Millennium Marketing and
Interactive Imaginations.

Yale and the Intelligent Interactions team will be giving Ad-
Market an update on the acquisition, the II product line and
answer any questions you might have.

The details:

Spend a few hours with The Netpreneur Program Ad-Market
group & Intelligent Interactions team. Meet, greet &
mingle with other area AM'ers at Atomic Grounds
Cyberlounge. Free Internet access (128K) will be provided!

Get the lowdown on the region's latest Net acquisition. Hear
about the latest marketing technology that powers Motley
Fool banners and why IBM picked this co.'s e-commerce
product to partner with