AM: this wks AM meeting; pls. let me know if you plan on attending

To:     "'marketing/advertising discussion group'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: this wks AM meeting; pls. let me know if you plan on attending
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 11 May 1998 15:43:47 -0400

Folks-

Just a friendly reminder to let me know *now* if you are
planning on attending this Thursday's AM meeting at Atomic
Grounds. The Fire Marshall will toss us out if we have to
many folks show, there are space limitations.

We can only guarantee admittance to those that RSVP.

The original invite:

	http://netpreneur.org/ad-marketing/oldarchives/msg00351.html

Thanks-

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org