Re: AM: Customer Acquisition via the Web

To:     valerie.voci@pnbi.com
Subject:     Re: AM: Customer Acquisition via the Web
From:     Bill Robins <brobins@merlin.netresponse.com>
Date:     Wed, 13 May 1998 18:58:31 -0400
CC:     ad-marketing@netpreneur.org

Wow!  Thanks for the response.  I have been unable to reply to some
people today, but I will tomorrow.  I look forward to continuing this
discussion.

Mitch has asked that I catalogue the discussion and recommended tactics,
so I will do that in a week or two after I have been able to talk to
everyone.

Thanks again for the support and information.  Great to know that this
works so well.

Cheers,

Bill