Re: FW: AM: Customer Acquisition via the Web

To:     "Melissa MacKinnon @ superSonic BOOM" <melissa@superSonicBOOM.com>
Subject:     Re: FW: AM: Customer Acquisition via the Web
From:     Bill Robins <brobins@merlin.netresponse.com>
Date:     Fri, 15 May 1998 13:59:27 -0400
CC:     Bill Robins <brobins@merlin.netresponse.com>, "tbillington@morino.org" <tbillington@morino.org>, "ad-marketing@netpreneur.org" <ad-marketing@netpreneur.org>, Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>, Nancy Swanson <nswanson@netpub.thompson.com>, Terry Steichen <TerryS@DataFocus.com>

Melissa-

Thanks for the lead.  I will be certain to contact her.  I appreciate
the introduction.

Look forward to your additional thoughts on radio.

Thanks.

Bill