AM: Advertising on the Internet: Next meeting

To:     "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Advertising on the Internet: Next meeting
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Sun, 17 May 1998 17:42:23 -0400

I recently put together a "let's have a beer and talk
about online advertising" meeting .  In that meeting
we touched on enough topics to fill many, many
meetings.

So for the next "Advertising on the Internet" meeting,
I'd like try a fairly narrow focus:

How important is:
- the ability to develop reach and frequency reports
for a web site?
-  the identity and the demographics of the people
that visit your web site?

How effective are the currently available tools and
services for acquiring this type of information?

Let me know if you would be interested in attending
a meeting touching on these topics, and if I get three
plus people that are interested we'll get something
scheduled.

The last meeting was in Great Falls, Virginia, and I'd
like to do the next one somewhere different. If you
want to attend, and you have an available conference
room, or know of a bar or restaurant in your area
with a fairly quiet back room, please make a
recommendation.

Andrew Forbes
andrew.forbes@redbridge.com