AM: admin, off-line meeting note

To:     "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: admin, off-line meeting note
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 18 May 1998 09:13:57 -0400

Folks-

A couple of quick notes as we start the week:

* admin- when responding to a post, it is not
necessary to cc: individual (s) that posted &
responded to your note. You only need to send
your note or response to the Ad-marketing list at:
ad-market@netpreneur.org.
Everyone on the list will automatically receive your
note.

* off-line meetings- Allen Goldberg, a member of the
group and VP, Business Development for Relevant
Knowledge http://www.relevantknowledge.com, has
offered to host Andrew Forbes upcoming meeting on
user demographics, reports and available tools.

RelevantKnowledge is a leader in helping advertisers
accurately track Web usage and target advertising
through the use of demographic reporting. Relevant
Knowledge has a conference room that seats 15
and is located in Dupont Circle.

Please contact Andrew directly (and not the list)
mailto:andrew.forbes@redbridge.com if you want
to attend this meeting.

Also, check out a review of last week's Ad
-marketing off-line meeting when you get a chance:
http://netpreneur.org/connect/am/.

And now back to our interesting conversation about
whether Bill Robin's client and if they will ever make
money shifting to a subscription model-

Mitch Arnowitz
mailto:marnowitz@morino.org