AM: The next Advertising on the Internet meeting

To:     "ad-marketing" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: The next Advertising on the Internet meeting
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Fri, 29 May 1998 19:36:23 -0400

Allen Goldberg of RelevantKnowledge has kindly offered
use of his conference room for the next Advertising on the
Internet meeting, so the meeting will be at the RelevantKnowledge
facility on Dupont Circle on June 4th starting at 6pm (see below
for the address and directions).

If you'd like to attend, shoot me an email (andrew.forbes@redbridge.com)
and I'll add you to the mailing list.

For those of you that plan to attend, I put some thoughts about
reach, frequency, and demographics on a web page at:

http://www.earlystage.com/ads/

Please take a look at the page; at the bottom is a request for people
to tell me what they want to hear and/or talk about.

RelevantKnowledge is at:

RelevantKnowledge http://www.rkinc.com
TheNextGenerationofWebMeasurement
1606 Twentieth Street, NW
Washington, DC  20009
1-888-4RK-0001
202/332-5499
202/332-5498 fax

Directions to their facility can be found at:

http://www.rkinc.com/Company/locationsbody.html#dcdir

For those of you that show up late, to get into the building you:

"just ring the number at the entrance, 02, for RelevantKnowledge"

>From the Metro you:

"walk off the escalator, north exit dupont circle, and you hit us"

The meeting will be on June 4th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.

Allen is going to kick off the meeting by talking about
RelevantKnowledge and the services they offer, as well
as an outfit called textbookclub.com. Their web site
is at: http://textbookclub.com/

Andy Forbes