Re: Re: AM: The next Advertising on the Internet meeting

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     Re: Re: AM: The next Advertising on the Internet meeting
From:     BilodeauA@aol.com
Date:     Sun, 31 May 1998 19:55:20 EDT

Hi all:

I've very much enjoyed reading your discussions, which, as far as I can tell
are a resounding vote against  the full-screen, forced-advertising concept.
Even so, it may be worth further exploration, as some form of that concept
could possibly gain some steam as desperate advertisers experiment.

As some of you know, I'm a reporter/editor/researcher specializing in Internet
topics.  If any of you have any comments for me, I'd appreciate a note off
list as to whether this topic is worth expanding into a story or not.

Just because it seems like a bad idea doesn't mean that there aren't other
issues worth researching...

Cheers,

Anne Zieger