AM: superSonic BOOM gets bought by CDnow!

To:     "'Ad-marketing'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: superSonic BOOM gets bought by CDnow!
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:34:57 -0400

Folks-

A quick note to 	CONGRATULATE Netpreneurs Melissa, Julie and the rest
of the gang over at superSonic BOOM.

The Web's largest online music retailer, CDnow Inc. http://www.cdnow.com
announced today that it has acquired superSonic BOOM
http://www.supersonicboom.com. As some of you know, superSonic BOOM
is the Web's first custom CD manufacturer. Meaning... these folks let you make
your own (online) CD.

Said CDnow Inc. President and CEO Jason Olim: "superSonic BOOM provides
us with a talented management team and custom digital capabilities, that will
significantly expand the level of personalization in the CDnow shopping
experience". "We believe this technology empowers our customers to create
unique products for gifts, as well as their own listening pleasure."

Way to go Melissa, now make sure you keep posting those leads to Ad-marketing!

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org