AM: Marketing to Children

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Marketing to Children
From:     "Peter Bostrom" <webmaste@netpreneur.org>
Date:     Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:35:15 -0400

FYI, from Gleason Sackman's NET-HAPPENINGS service,
the following may be a way to get some press coverage:

 - p

-----
Peter Bostrom, Technology - webmaste@netpreneur.org
Morino Institute - http://www.morino.org
Netpreneur Exchange - http://netpreneur.org
1801 Robert Fulton Drive, Reston, VA 20191
voice - 703.620.8971  fax - 703.620.4102