AM: Netpreneur Discussion Group Software Migration

To:     "'Ad-marketing'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Netpreneur Discussion Group Software Migration
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:23:18 -0400

Folks-

We've sent a similar message to all Netpreneur discussion
groups and you may be (and hopefully are!) subscribed to
more than one; our apologies if you've received this message
more than once.

Tomorrow (Tuesday, June 9) we will begin to migrate Netpreneur
Program discussion groups to a new system.  We're pretty
excited about this process, since the new system will enable
us to provide much better mail services to members of the
Netpreneur community.

You'll see two primary changes as a result of the migration:
1> The new email address for the Advertising & Marketing
     discussion group will be

       ad-marketing@listserv.morino.org

2> The subject lines of posts to the discussion group will
     not initially include a prefix (for this group, AM).  We
     plan to reactivate that feature within the next week.

Please check your address books and your email filtering
systems to adjust for these changes.

Also, the address for the web-based archive will change; we'll
provide that address in another email that will be sent out after
the migration is complete.

Mitch

Mitch Arnowitz mailto:marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development