AM: Thanks Mitch

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Thanks Mitch
From:     Aarupertus@aol.com
Date:     Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:03:43 EDT

Greeting AM Group!

Mitch deserves a hand for forwarding my original message to key people outside
our group so that we all could benefit from a variety of answers from those in
the know.  Mitch, thanks for all your efforts on behalf of this great
discussion group.

And, thanks again to all for the many responses from the group regarding
(shall we say it again???) Ad/Store Rates.  They have been very helpful to me
as I hope they have been to others.

Cheers to a great week.

Amy R. Peacock
VirtualAthlete.com