AM: Definitions

To:     "'Ad-marketing'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Definitions
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:15:14 -0400

I recently put together a page of definitions of online advertising
terms (for the advertising on the Internet meetings). Mitch has
asked me to expand the definitions a bit and point those of you
involved in debating Angela's recent post to the list of definitions.
They are at:

http://www.earlystage.com/ads/default.htm

The definitions are at the top of the page. As I say on the page,
if you disagree, or define them differently, let me know and I'll
add your comments to the page.

Andy Forbes
andrew.forbes@redbridge.com